Friday, June 23, 2017

Technology Knows Who You Are : No One Can Hide

Welcome to the ''New Word Order'' where we are all just one big family and everything that you thought was individual freedom to be a solitary person is now common knowledge for all to see.

This is just a fun example of the interference of technology in ones personal life, but still brings home just what the near future might look like. And it's not just Big Brother that is watching you, everyone else is to.

Hello! Gordon's pizza No sir it's Google Pizza.
So it's a wrong number? No sir, Google bought it.

OK. Take my order please. Well sir, you want the usual?The usual? Do you know me? According to caller ID, the last 12 times, you ordered pizza with cheese, sausage, thick crust.

OK! That's it. May I now recommend ricotta, arugula with sun dried tomato?No, I hate vegetables. But your cholesterol is 7.4How do you know that? Through the subscriber's guide. We have your blood tests for the last 7 years.


Okay, but I don't want this pizza, I already take medicine. You haven't taken the  medicine regularly, 4 months ago, you only purchased 30 tablets at Drugs Online.I bought more from another pharmacy. It's not showing on your credit card.
I paid in cash. But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement.I have another source of cash. This is not showing on your last Tax form unless you got it from undeclared income source.

-BLOODY HELL? Stuff Google, Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp. I'm off to an Island without the internet.
I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport; it expired 5 weeks ago."

No comments: