Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Black Leadership Failing Black Communities : 503 Days After Trayvon Martim

I wonder what this all means for our country? Who's in charge of bringing law and order to the black community? Why has this been allowed to continue even when we have a black president?

Doesn't the leadership care what happens in these communities?

Maybe the problem is, there just isn't any money to be made by trying to save black lives in black communities. And besides these black leaders might get shot themselves. The risk is to high without anybody with deep pockets to fill the plate when it's passed. These guys' motto is 'black lives matter' especially when it there own.

'It doesn't make good sense if I can't have some influence on how things go down standing next the mayor of Chicago, Rohm Emanuel, if I'm laying the street someplace, shot full of holes. Know what I mean? My job is to make things happen from the front row seats. If I can't sit tin the front row, how can I direct the action that we have to have to solve problems? Besides that, I'm in charge of passing the plate, and I'm good at that, know what I mean?

'Everybody has to have a job and mine is directing and soliciting, that is, making sure everyone puts enough in the plate so we can do things for the communities that need help. It's not an easy job, but someone has to do it, know what I mean? A lot of the time I have do and say things that aren't pleasant when the plate comes around and it's not full enough, but that how things get down.

'Look, it's what I do to make ends meet. We all have expenses and bills to pay, so when I have to get rough to make sure the plate is full, that's just how it is these days, know what I mean.'

 o
 
 This pretty well sums up the issue.  

That is, on average, over 21 per DAY!!!  ALSO: The United States ranks 3rd in Murders throughout the World.
 
However, if you take out ChicagoDetroit , Washington DC , and New Orleans , the United States is 4th from the Bottom for Murders.

These 4 Cities have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States .
All 4 are also controlled by Democrats.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data ....... RIGHT....RIGHT?
 
 

No comments: