Friday, February 14, 2014

A Dogs Prayer : God Knows Best

Now for anyone that owns a dog or has ever owned one for any length of time, and believes they are true members of the family, this prayer has deep meaning and truth.
 
Truly it must be said in all honestly and belief, there IS an all knowing and loving God to have given us dogs to fill our lives with characters, individuals, that have no other purpose it seems other then to make us happy, no matter how poorly might treat them sometimes.
 
A Dogs Prayer
 
Now I lay me down to sleep,
The king-sized bed is soft and deep.
I sleep right in the center
 groove,
My
 human beings can hardly move.
I've
 trapped their legs, they're
tucked in tight,
And here is where I pass the night.

No one disturbs me or dares intrude,
Til morning comes and "I want food!"
I sneak up slowly to begin,
And nibble on my human's chin.
For morning's here, it's time to play,
I always seem to get my way.

So
 thank you Lord, for giving me,
This human person that I
 see.
The one who hugs me and holds me tight,
And
 shares their bed with me at night.

Amen!
 

No comments: