Thursday, October 25, 2012

Moses Explains History of Lost Leadership

Just a little travel log through history to explain how we got were we are today. This may stretch it a little but right now a little humor helps with the stress of facing the reality of eternal darkness if the wrong person get into the presidency.

On November 6th, vote to have someone keep the lights on and get the machine running again. We have worked hard to protect the 'promised' land our forefathers fought for. Make sure we don't waste it next month.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land! I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc .... I called a Suicide Hotline.

I had to press 1 for English.
I was connected to a call center in Pakistan ..I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

Folks, we're screwed







No comments: