Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Using Your Best Tools For Success : Kamomala, ''Brain Power Is Overrated!''

Success has several meanings and definitions. One is using the tools you have for controlling others, and another one is using those tools to compromise any opposition to your advancement in the male dominated power structure!

''Forget the ethical or moral crap, its 'dog eat dog' for getting what you want. I know how that works becoming Attorney General first tin San Fransico and then state of California. 

''Do you think that was easy? I have the tools necessary, and I use them to make things happen for me! As young women in the workplace, you can to no matter who or what your education might be. I proved that beyond any doubt!''


''You all have the tools necessary to make this happen. Be
a little aggressive and watch the opposition fall away!''

No comments: