Sunday, April 19, 2020

Barrrack Ogbjmma Endorses Ol' Joe : "Still, He Seems Spooky!"


''Ol' Joe can win'' says Barrrack Ogbjmma as he endorses Ol' Joe. "I waited this long because I really didn't know who he was really, even though he was my Vice President for 8 years. I really didn't see him that much and when I did he didn't make much sense. Sometimes I had to look twice when he came into the Oval Office at the White House as he seemed lost or unware of where he was. Really, it was a little spooky.

''I remember one time I mentioned this to the Secret Service that maybe they should check him out. I was concerned that maybe he was on some kind of controlled substance and, ah, that would not look good if someone found out the Vice President was drunk or flying high.

''And believe me I know what it's like to be ''flying along without wings'' when we had some great "smack down'' parties back in the day. We had a some good 'blow' back then, let me tell you!

''So it's not that I don't like Ol' Joe, it just that he seems to be lurking some where in the shadows of reality too much and not showing the general public is has a grip. (Off camera, Barrrack shouted at Valerie Jarrett if Ol' Joe seemed ''bugged out'' a lot of the time''? Couldn't hear what she said but there was some laughter among Barrack's assistants in the back ground.)

''Still, I will support Ol' Joe to become out next president in any capacity that will help him win. I might even volunteer to become Vice President. Nothing in the Constitution that say I can't be vice president, right?''

Barrrack Ogbjmma comes out of the closet for Ol' Joe.

No comments: