Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Government Workers Find Commonality : Really, you to?(Humor)

This is a little on the naughty side, but hey, we're all adults here, right? So enjoy this conversation between the sexes and what it all means for the rest of us.  heh
 
A couple were at the bar taking about the weather when the lady decides to change the subject - And having already downed a few power drinks she turned around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says, "Listen here good looking I will screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, their place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on... It doesn't matter to me. I just love it."
His eyes now are wide open with interest and he responds, "No kidding?”  “I'm in Government too…are you federal or state”?
 

No comments: