Sunday, March 29, 2015

Words Do Matter : Little Johnny Speaks

Knowing the truth will set you free.

LITTLE JOHNNY STRIKES AGAIN
 
A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.Knowing the teacher was an Obama fan, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny Sharp .
The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different ... again. Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan." The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?"
Johnny said, "Because I'm a Conservative."

The teacher asked him why he's a Conservative.  Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's an Independent and my Dad's a Republican, and both are Conservative, so I'm Conservative."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was an idiot and your dad was a retard, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan."

No comments: