Friday, March 06, 2015

ObamaCare Lottery Letter : You Just Got Scewed, Again

 What's going here? This sound a lot like ObamaCare. Oh wait, this is ObamaCare. Who are these people?

I won a Nigerian lottery according to an email from a Nigerian prince.

He holds the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS in my name
and he wants to send it to me FREE!
 
All I have to do is give him my bank account numbers and
send him $500.00 US dollars cash, to show my good faith
so he can transfer the money!
 
And then I got ANOTHER email.
It's from a KENYAN prince who wants to give me FREE
healthcare for life!
 
 
 All I have to do is give him:
my BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,
 
MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
 
MY CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION
 
and pay $700 per month for a policy with only a $10,000 deductible.
 
Then he can make it happen!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: