Monday, March 06, 2006

Al Frankin and The Oscars

I didn't watch the Oscars last night mainly because I don't care that much about the Hollywood liberals that seem to dominate the 'kook' left ideology. Best picture, 'Crash'; never heard of it! I did find out that it grossed 35 million - -!? - I know, so what, that's chicken feed.

Anyway, I don't have much time tonight as I'm going to watch "24" at 7 p.m. A two hour episode of 24 is just a plain nerve racking experience. The show is great, but the real nerve racking comes in when you have to wade through all of the damn commercials.

Oh, and how about this, Al Frankin is losing his New York station at the end of this month. Air America is going into the tank. I feel so bad for the liberals that they just don't have anything to say that anyone wants to hear. heh

No comments: