Sunday, October 02, 2005

Finally, I'm home to stay for at least two weeks, that is until I have to head out again to North Dakota for two days. This life on the road is not one that I would enjoy as a career. I am a home body.

I live in the country in a house that is at least 120 years old. I looked at a 1889 plate book and it showed it on this plot then so I have to assume that it was here beyond that. One day I will check at the county seat for further details when it first appeared.

So much has happened in the last several days, especially with Tom Delay. Just what do the liberals intend to do with this trumped up charge? I have heard a talking point from several talking heads that the Republicans are in a culture of corruption. The puppet masters sent out this talking point to all local TV and newspapers at the end of their strings to use as a focus point t in head lines and discussions of the charges. A coordinated effort by the left to make the news -

They want to show that this non-charge of conspiracy to commit some kind of fraud or was it conspired to commit fraud, is running wild in the Republican party? - Corporate funds that were supposed to have been sent to the party in Texas to elect local politicians.

I don't know if it is true or not because he was never charged. His name never appeared in the inditement from the grand jury. But then when did the left ever need facts or proof to commit character assignation. This was the fifth attempt to get Delay by the Marxist left in the state.



No comments: