Monday, March 14, 2022

The Outrage of Fossil Resources : Why? Because I Said So!! (But I Love Them! )

 ''It's true. I have a nice sea-going sailing yacht because I don't want to burn the fuel on a jet craft to travel around the world telling everyone I am above stupidity and bigotry? Well maybe not, the boat was just for show and most of the dam thing has petroleum products in its construction as well as most of the clothes I'm wearing.

But pay no attention to any of that, I'm outraged that you would have the audacity to question my motives!! After all, I'm a European and there for have moral standing from my heritage of a thousand years of living in squalor and ignorance.


I hate this country because I deserve more and better stuff!
Why? There are too many people ahead of me in the line
for free stuff! It's not fair!!!


No comments: