Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Public Phone Etiquette : There Are Rules And Consequences For Bad Behavior.

Phone Etiquette

After a tiring day, a commuter settled down in his seat and closed his eyes. 
As the train rolled out of the station, a woman sitting next to him pulled out her mobile phone.
  
Sue

She started talking in a loud voice: "Hi sweetheart. I'm on the train". "Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty like I said, but I had a long meeting. Things happen honey''.

No, honey, not with that Kevin from the accounting office. It was with the boss. No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life. You believe me don't you? Yes darling, I'm sure, cross my heart! You are the best."
 

Fifteen minutes later, she was still talking loudly. When the man sitting next to her had enough, he leaned over and said loudly into the phone, "Sue, hang up the dam phone and come back to bed, I'm running late"
 
Sue doesn't use her mobile phone in public any longer.


No comments: