Thursday, December 03, 2015

Freedom Means Having Nothing Else to Lose : All Is Not Lost

Well I know this doesn't have much to do with anything as controversial as the politics of the day, but then even the most ardent among us has to take a break at some point, so here is the 'break' -

Here I am sending my message as Bogart did years ago, 'here's to you, kid' -

Take a break from the insanity that is progressive politics and the spin on the shootings in California and elsewhere. Breath deeply, clear your head, step back a little and then confidently move forward.

This is still America and we still are the greatest country on the planet, and having a chance, the freedom to do what's right means we are truly free. Never forget, 'freedom means having nothing else to lose'

Some say I'm just one person, what can I do?  But know this, every group is made of individuals, it only becomes a group effort when each individual does their part. 

No comments: