Sunday, October 27, 2013

ObamaCare Reality : Subsistent, Dependent, Controlling - Good.

Can this note from a person in Iowa be seen as having any common ground with reality? Yet, millions believe. Truly, we, in America, are headed into territory that has never been trod by man nor beast. How can such a great nations fall so quickly into chaos and ruin when other great nations from history took centuries. We have fallen in just four and a half years.

How can this be? This is America - this kind of thing just can't happen here. Right? But ruin is upon us and many are ready to accept it as the new normal.
 
But when the lights go out, the house is cold and your stomach is empty, what will what will all those who voted for this, twice, and then stood by while it all came to pass, be thinking? Maybe they won't have the ability to think anymore, maybe they will just be curled up in a tight ball waiting for others to come and take care of them like they promised!
 

More Lies of Obamacare

From a Power Line reader in Iowa:
My insurance agent told me a week ago that I will be receiving notice that my insurance policy is not ACA compliant and will be discontinued. He told me my option is to start shopping for an Obamacare (ACA compliant) policy.
  
The policy is just on me. I am a 61 year old male with no health issues. I asked my agent, “Why is this policy not compliant with the ACA?”
Answer: “Your policy doesn’t include maternity care”. 
Since I was able to go through strict underwriting standards to buy my current policy, I figured that on the exchange I will not be able to get a policy without paying significantly more since I will get no credit for being in good health. Furthermore I, a 61 year old male, will be paying for maternity coverage. 
I hear those on the left saying that my policy is inferior and that I was “swindled” by buying such a product.  Not having maternity care for a 61 year old male hardly makes my policy inferior
  
“If you like your policy, you can keep your policy.” Yeah, right.
I then asked my agent to get a quote for me for an ACA compliant policy. The ACA compliant policy will cost $106 more per month or $1272 more per year.  And this ACA compliant policy will more than double the annual out-of-pocket expense from my $5,000 per year currently to $10,600 per year if I use out-of-network medical care.
  
To be fair, the ACA compliant policy does include maternity care for me.
“The average family will see an annual reduction in their premium of $2500 per year”
Yeah, right.
 [Name withheld] Urbandale, IA

No comments: