Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's lonely at the Top

Posted by Picasa I guess I have done just about everything that I can do to get ahead in this very competitive world, and now it seems I have nowhere else to go.

Being at the top of the heap can get to be very boring. Everyone want to touch me. Everyone says how beautiful I am.

Some times I just want to scream, 'don't touch me - just leave me alone'. Being a champion twice over is not easy, and being the first champion of my kind puts a lot of pressure on me. I have to represent an entire breed before the world.

I guess I have to find a way to deal with my loneliness. Maybe I need a change of seen. Maybe a trip to sunny Portugal where I can search for my roots. Ya, that's what I need, get back to basics. Leave this night mare life style to lesser individuals that are hungry for the bright lights and wild cheering of the crowds.

Been there, done that.

No comments: