Monday, September 05, 2005

I have been listening to a rerun of a Rush Limbaugh show and I just love one of his commercials about "club gitmo" it goes ' club gitmo, a tropical retreat from the stresses of the Jihad' I laugh everytime I hear it - such irrevrance for freedom fighters.

From what I gather from several reports is that many of the inmates of gitmo don't want to go home - they are living the life after death right now without ding, no 72 virgins, but everyone has to compromise a little. Also, if they went home, they would have to blow themselves up in the near future, not something to look forward to in my opinion. That kind of thing can ruin the whole week end.

President Bush nominating John Roberts to be Chef Justice of the supreme Court is a geat idea - the liberals will have a tough time stalling this now after saying that he was okay to replace O'Connor - the democrats will want to do something, of course, to try and stop it but they will end up looking more stupid than they do now in front of the nation and the Marxist left that sponsors them in the media - I'm sure there will be hell to pay behind closed doors - you know how that goes, 'puppets on strings have to dance to someone else's tune'.

No comments: