Friday, July 29, 2005

Good evening - Well I'm off to the races tomorrow, bicycle races that is, in Sparta Wisconsin. It looks like a nice day as well to have a race, always a good thing. This is my first race this year - I'm trying to quit and rejoin real people again - I don't want to suffer any more and bike racing is suffering.

Also on a related note, I just purchased a new mountain bike today - a Specialized Epic Marathon - what a beauty - full suspension. My riding buddy and I starting riding mountain bikes after the road season ends in early September three years ago, and have been doing more and more as our skills improved. It is a real blast, especially single track in the woods - we have some great trails here in Wisconsin, rocky but still nice for the most part. I'm looking forward to getting out now that I have this new bike. If you haven't tried it, you are really missing the boat - This is biking for the whole family - Come on! Try it -

No comments: