Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm kind of in the dumps - it looks like one of my friends that I have been riding and racing bicycles with for the last ten years has started to go left on me - We have always believed that the media was biased to left and that they would do anything, including lying in print, to make their point against the war and Bush.

Now he thinks Rove is the bad guy!? He thinks he should be fired by Bush. He is not sure how or why he is bad, given all of the evidence points to Matthew Cooper, the reporter from Time magazine, and Novak and several other reporters on the New York Times staff, but that doesn't matter, facts are not important.

I'm stunned. When I retort with facts from the original report form none other then the Times, and a recent broad cast from CNN where Joe Wilson himself said that his wife wasn't a covert agent. It doesn't matter, Karl Rove is guilty.

The CIA, her supervisor, admits that she was never rated that. All of her friends and neighbors knew she worked for the agency. Most reporters knew she worked for the agency. Rove never mentioned her name, he referred to her as Wilson's wife. There a ton more evidence that points to Joe as the guy who started this and his wife helped it along just before the election in late 2003 and 2004. Joe Wilson lied over and over, but it doesn't matter.

I always thought I had an ally in my friend, but now I'm not so sure - it' almost impossible to believe -


No comments: