Sunday, July 24, 2005

Good evening - boy is it hot here in Wisconsin! With the heat index at 110 and the outside temp at 96, it is time to stay indoors and read. I did ride my bike this morning early, 8 till 10:30, still it was hot when I got home. I went slow -

I just finished my first book by Thomas Sowell called Barbarians inside the Gates, witch is a collection of essays from years past. The man is right on the mark with most every subject that he attacked. He went on the offensive tapping the out rage by citizens in education, politics, society and just about everything in between. I have mention him before in other posts, and that he is a reformed Marxist. In this book, he attacks his former members of that party, the liberals in this country.

I am looking forward to his next book, Black red necks and White liberals.

Have a good Monday -

No comments: