Monday, August 30, 2021

Leadership Means A Lot : ''Dam That Ice Cream Is Cold! What's The Question Again?''

 This is what happens when someone explains eating ice cream in big gulps is not good for the teeth and throat but don't listen to those that know what consequences are like if directions aren't followed!

"Cone on man, I love ice cream and if that's what is like then to hell with you! I'll do what ever I want because that's what I always done and look, I'm president and your not! End of discussion!!''

The progressive democraaats are happy Joe didn't make a phone call to the Taliban that was monitored and released to the media. Then all hell would have broken out in the media! Right?


It's not about who is going to take the blame for the 
destruction of the entire country, it about finding someone
to accept they ae guilty! The democraaats are finding this 
harder then they thought!

No comments: