Monday, February 01, 2021

The Grim Ripper Stands Ready! : Ol' Joe Will Never Know or Understand The Difference!

 Biden knows he is on borrowed time and is ready to allow others actually take the reigns of power. He show us all he can't do the job with demeanor and physical appearances. He looks like a member of the walking dead.

 It make sense for others to do the heavy lifting of national destruction, our way of life and our Constitution so he can return to his basement and some real rest and relaxation that brought him so much pleasure in the past.

To actually destory an entire country is though more difficult then he thought. In the past decades all he had to do was give speeches and collective some serious change from his son Hunter that he gets from the Chinese and others. A win win situation. Those were the good times!

Joe admits, 'The money is still rolling to my Biden family coffers, but now I have to smile all the time and have people shove me in all kinds of different directions giving me orders, some shouting at me, "just sign it" and then to go and do other stuff for them. Who are these people? I wish they would leave me alone. Hey, I'm ready for my snack now, ha'




Barbara will love this and next sign these executive orders
for Chairman Xi Jinping!




No comments: