Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Biden Is A Mentally Challenge 3 Year Old : Biden Understand His Place In History!

Biden is living the dream! Dozens of people taking care of him while he enjoys riding in the big car and listening to the news reporters tell him how wonderful he is. He likes this much better then being Barrrack's funny, dumbfounded and incoherent speaking side kick.(Although that was a good time as well. Just ask Corn Pop!)

But the down side back then was no one told me I was a super guy, a brilliant smooth talker and waited on me hand and foot. Now today, this is great stuff. 

Hey, come on man, I'm tired and I thought someone told me the ice cream was on the way!!?? I'm the president and when I say I want ice cream I get ice cream!!!


Barrack will tolerate Biden until he has set all of the pieces
in place to take back his power to bring 
''Fundamental Change'' for America he promise in 2008!

No comments: