Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Finding Success : Waiting In Line For Your Turn Won't Work!

And the beat goes on.  Life is never simply standing in line and have someone give you success. But at the same time, you can be waiting in line to get the easy success and when it's finally your turn, you find you have been waiting in the wrong line. 

Subject: Story of my life

Every week, I entered the state lottery hoping to win; I never did..........Finally, I prayed vigorously and, hoping for a message as I walked around the local fairground.

A flash of lightning struck as I was passing by Nadine's carnival stall. She was bending over and I saw she was not wearing panties. I could see the number 7 tattooed on each of her butt cheeks.
I bet on 77, as I thought I had been given a sign.

Sadly, I lost again....... The winning number was 707.

Moral of the story :  Never underestimate the importance of assholes in your life.



No comments: