Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tlaib Is Only About Hate For Jews : Her Connections With Terrorists Are True!

Living a life of constant hate for others has a tendency
to corrupt everything else in that life!
In reality of course, it was never about her grandmother, it was only about her hate for the Jews.

She is a domestic and international terrorist!! Her only purpose in life is hate. She is consumed by it. Life without hate would leave her empty of purpose.

And as we know now her connections to terrorists in the Palestinian communities are what her intentions were about going into Israel, making a connection there with terrorist in Israel to ferment chaos and conflict in that nation.

Israeli Minister on Tlaib: ‘Her Hate for Israel Overcomes Her Love for Her Grandmother’
Shelby Talcott /

Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib has decided not to go to Israel because of “oppressive conditions” after being approved by the Israli government to visit her grandmother.

Tlaib of Michigan sent a letter asking permission to enter Israel on the premise she would not promote boycotts against the country, according to the interior ministry. The letter also read that Tlaib would respect any restrictions imposed during her visit. The letter comes after Tlaib was banned from entering the country.

After requesting to be allowed to visit her grandmother, Tlaib walked back the request and tweeted Friday morning that she would not visit Israel, as it would “kill a piece” of her.

Rashida Tlaib
✔ @RashidaTlaib

Silencing me & treating me like a criminal is not what she wants for me. It would kill a piece of me. I have decided that visiting my grandmother under these oppressive conditions stands against everything I believe in--fighting against racism, oppression & injustice. https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/status/1162341203406401536 …

Rashida Tlaib
✔ @RashidaTlaib
When I won, it gave the Palestinian people hope that someone will finally speak the truth about the inhumane conditions. I can't allow the State of Israel to take away that light by humiliating me & use my love for my sity to bow down to their oppressive & racist policies. https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/status/1162333169846247425 …

Israeli Interior Minister Aryeh Deri tweeted Friday in response to Tlaib’s attack on Israel, writing that “apparently her hate for Israel overcomes her love for her grandmother.”

Deri explained that the letter Tlaib sent Thursday included a part where she said “it might be my last chance to meet” her grandmother.

אריה מכלוף דרעי
✔ @ariyederi

· Aug 16, 2019
Rep. Tlaib just tweeted that she won't be coming to Israel.
Just yesterday she sent me a letter, asking to visit her 90 year old grandmother saying, "it might be my last chance to meet her".



אריה מכלוף דרעי
✔ @ariyederi

I approved her request as a gesture of goodwill on a humanitarian basis, but it was just a provocative request, aimed at bashing the State of Israel. Apparently her hate for Israel overcomes her love for her grandmother.@realDonaldTrump @RashidaTlaib

13.1K

8:51 AM - Aug 16, 2019
“The Israeli government used my love and desire to see my grandmother to silence me and made my ability to do so contingent upon my signing a letter—reflecting just how undemocratic and afraid they are of the truth my trip would reveal about what is happening in the State of Israel and to Palestinians living under occupation with United States support,” Tlaib said in a statement, according to NBC News.

Tlaib planned to pick from fig trees with her grandmother, NBC News reported. She also planned to discuss Israel’s policies with both Israelis and Palestinians.

Israel originally said Thursday that it wouldn’t allow Tlaib or Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar to enter the country. The Levantine nation barred the two from visiting because of fears they were trying to “boycott and negate Israel’s legitimacy.”

Shortly before Israel announced the ban, President Donald Trump tweeted that Israel would “show great weakness” if it allowed the two lawmakers to enter the country.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities for this original content, email licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

No comments: