Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Conservative Versus Liberal Philosophy : Choose

Life is about choses and making the right one at the right time to preserve life and liberty for your self and the next generations to come as this will determine what you are and who you are.

Give this a lot of thought because it will make all the difference in the near future whether we honor those that have gone before us, and whether those that come after us will say we did all we could to preserve American ideals of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as dictated in the United States Constitution.

Is there anything more important than this?

Keep the faith - more battles to fight and win!
(author unknown)
So, I was talking to this little girl, Catherine, the daughter of some friends, and she said she wanted to be President someday.


Both of her parents, liberal Democrats were standing there with us and I asked Catherine, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?' Catherine replied, 'I would give houses to all the homeless people.'

'Wow, what a worthy goal you have there, Catherine.' I told her, 'you don't have to wait until you're President. You can start now by coming over to my house and cleaning up all the dog poop in my back yard and I will pay you $5 dollars.

Then we can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $5 dollars to use for a new house.'

Catherine (who was about 4) thought that over for a second, while her mom looked at me seething, and Catherine replied, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and clean up the dog poop and you can just pay him the $5 dollars?'

'Ah', I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party".

No comments: