Saturday, April 05, 2008

Computer Repair Guys : Unfair Advantage

If you have ever taken your PC in to have the geeks fix something that has bugged you for weeks, and they fixed it in five minutes or less and charged your twice what the machine is worth, this is for you - been there!!

heh

Old Harold
I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Chuck the computer guy, to come over.

Chuck clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. He gave me a bill for a minimum service call. As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?'

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.' I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that ... In case I need to fix it again?' Chuck grinned....

'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?' No,' I replied. 'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out. 'So I wrote down:

I D 1 0 T I

used to like Chuck.............

No comments: