Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Marxist gain control of Congress

What can I say except, damn. We really took a beating. Everyone says this is normal for a midterm but not to this degree. I was expecting to lose some of the house seats but it was a whole sales slaughter -

I also know a lot of Republicans voted for the Democrats including my brother!! I my opinion that is just plain stupid - he is really pissed at how the Republicans were controlling the house and senate or the lack there of.

At any rate, I have to look at this change of fortune as just that - a change - you win some and you lose some.

The thing that worries me the most about the Marxist taking over the government is Iraq - the whole world knows now that the liberal are cowards and are willing to trade lives for votes. So it is only a matter of time before the Democrats will try and impeach the president to get control of the office to complete their take over.

I think we have to hang on to our seats because this will be one hell of ride for the next two years.

No comments: