Monday, May 15, 2006

Laura Bush says Media Sucks

Laura Bush says that the pole numbers are wrong. She believes that the media will do what ever it takes to make George look bad including making stuff up.

I have always believed that the media is in direct opposition to freedom of speech and the American dream of everyone having a chance to change their lives for the better.

The media, in conjunction with the Democratic Party, have other plans for us and they don't include democracy or freedom.

First Lady: 'I Don't Believe George's Low Ratings' (From NewsMax)
First lady Laura Bush isn't worrying much about President Bush's low poll ratings - she says they're wrong.
"I don't really believe those polls," said Bush, who added that the news media seem to have "a lot of fun" writing front-page stories when ratings are low but ignoring the numbers when they are high.
"As I travel around in the United States, I see a lot of appreciation for him. A lot of people come up to me and say, 'Stay the course,'" she said on "Fox News Sunday

No comments: