Saturday, April 29, 2006

United Flight 93 - Review

I have not seen the film but I intend to as soon as possible - I dread the focus on the destruction of our people and the stoking of the hate that I have for those that brought this death upon us.

But it is something that we all must be reminded of. It isn't hard to understand that the further we get away from 9/11, the easier it is to find excuses for what actually happen and to point fingers at who we think is at fault. For so many people it is always someone else's fault.

We are certain that it isn't you are me but someone that we believe is expendable.

This review will get your heart and mind going in the right direction, and that heaviness that we all felt on that day will come back in full force.

The result of this showing is we must never forget what happened on that day. Never!

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5452

No comments: