Monday, April 03, 2006

24 Is On Tonight!!!

Well, for one hour tonight the world as we know it will stop!

When "24" comes on at 8 pm tonight, I will be glued to the screen - I just started watching this show this year, given that it has been running for four years or so, I would have thought I would be out of the loop, but no, not true. You can pick it up at any time.

True, a lot of stuff has happened in four years, but what the hack, I just like to watch Jack shoot the bad guy's wife in the leg to get information out of him. It would have been better if it was a liberal member of the senate, but it was still cool -

I don't watch television, period. In fact, the only thing that I watch is the 9 o'clock news on FOX, and then only Mark Hyman and sports. But this show is good, and tonight there will be a big change in the story line as indicated by one of the writers that appeared on the Rush Limbaugh show -

This should be a fun night - (the only thing that worries me a little though is how easily I got hooked on a television show - damn!) heh

No comments: