Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bill Clinton Revisited

Posted by Picasa First, I must apologize for the crudeness of this magazine cover. I hope I haven't offended anyone, but I'm sure that Time gave a lot of consideration before releasing this to the public. I think they are serious about this.

This is easy to understand given Bill Clinton's history as governor and recent revelations about his presidency, that were hidden from the public by zealots in his administration, this cover is what I would call a "coming out" statement of the main stream media.

Normally they wouldn't do this as they have always covered for Mr. Clinton, no matter what he did or didn't do, but with all of the nasty things that we know about him, the media has decided to have a change of heart and start playing hard ball.

No more Mr. Nice Guy! Let the chips fall where they may is the new philosophy of the big media - the gloves are off, it's time to get down and dirty -

Oh gosh - heh - I just love Saturday.

No comments: