Monday, August 20, 2018

Star Trek Lost Episode : Captain and Crew Under Attack

This is special. And why has it taken so long to make this pubic?  I think I know and you will know as well after you see this. But never mind that now, we're just glad the Enterprise crew understands they are up against their most formable adversary to date.

When I saw this lost action packed episode, even after all these years of day dreaming about the old days of Star Trek and even after all of the full length movies, and then out of no where comes a TV episode that made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. It changed my life.

Incredible, so realistic. Actually terrifying! I keep reminding myself that it's just a TV program but I still can't get those images out of my head. I'll have to double up on some kind of sleep medication tonight. I hope I won't need therapy.



No comments: