Saturday, September 17, 2016

New Leader of The Free World? : Falls On Her Face In Street

anti-seizure-glasses-copyOkay, nothing to see here, everything is okay, I'm fine, just a little too much sun and heat. After all with temperatures in the 70's and a small breeze what can you expect having to stand out in the open air for half an hour without some help from my friends?

Oops! Too late, here come one of dam frightful things again. I hope I can make it back to the car before it completely takes we down. Been there, done that and I don't want that to happen out in the open, too many cell phone cameras to record me falling on my face right in the street.

Not a pretty sight for our next president gong before the cameras with a broken nose and black eyes. But hey, not to worry, I'm a good democrat, I know what is require of me. So much is on the line to once and for all completely destroy the opposition and render the population obedient and defenseless.

I know my duty to the collective.

No comments: