Sunday, September 14, 2008

Slogans McCain and Palin -

WOW - I just got back from a very hard bike race up in Northern Wisconsin - a mountain bike race that tested me to the nth degree - it is the hardest race I have ever done and I have ridden this five times. But to say the least, this time was the hardest.

The race is through the woods for 40 miles with at least twenty very sharp climbs - some short and some not so short - several steep single track down hills that were rocky and with sand traps at the bottom. Mud puddles every where!

What made it worse was it started to rain about twenty minutes into the race. I finished in little more than four hours and then it really started to rain. I was never so glad to get to a finish line in my life.

At any rate, here is a few slogans that should be used on the campaign trail by the Republicans. Good ones.


"I cling to my guns when I'm hunting moose and cling to my religion when I'm taking care of my family."


"I can play basketball. Can Barack Obama hunt?"


"Hey,Hillary! How you like THEM apples!"


Reagan is back, and this time he's a woman.


Hanging out with terrorists is not experience!!


America still makes 'em like we used to.


Gov. Palin: The American Maggie Thatcher!


McCain Palin, Obama flailin'


McCain-Palin, An American team without question!


President McCain will have Air Force One...Vice President Palin will have Barracuda One!


Ronaldus Feminus!


Our VP is better than your President


Obama wants to raise taxes and kill babies. Palin wants to raise babies and kill taxes.


McCain/Palin - From Tucson to the Yukon


Sarah Palin-Making Clinton sweep up the Glass!


Palin was hunting moose in the snow, while Obama was snorting snow up his nose.


"The Hands That Rocked The Cradle Will Rule The Country"


"McCain/Palin: The Only Way To Prevent Obamanation!"


"Some days you're Palin, some days you're the moose."


McCain-Palin:Obama derailin'


Sarah Palin's friends hunt, fish, and contribute to society. Obama's friends rob, steal, and blow up the Pentagon.


"Hey Obama, don't mess with this Momma!"


-- "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand. For this I believe--that unless I believe, I should not understand."Saint Anselm of Cantebury

"We can believe what we choose. We are answerable for what we choose to believe."
Venerable John Henry Newman

No comments: