Thursday, November 22, 2007

America: Hope of the World

I sincerely hope everyone is have a great day, enjoying the fruits of their labors -

I feel very strongly about this day and every day that I am privileged to live in this great country of ours - America has given me everything - freedom to choose, opportunity to be more than I thought, security in knowing that tomorrow will be another chance to do the right thing.

Please take a moment to give thanks for all of the great blessings that have been bestowed on us by those that have gone before, especially those that gave the full measure, their lives, so we can enjoy the best of everything.

As the song lyric goes in Bobbie McGee, " - - freedom means having nothing else to lose - - "

Enjoy the day and God bless America!

No comments: