Sunday, September 16, 2012

Men V Women : Giving Birth Hurts Most? Maybe Not

This is little off color but the humor is very good. So enjoy the men verses women thing. What a hoot.

A little beer and some philosophic musings (author unknown)

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple of nice cold beers. The day was really quite beautiful, and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics. Finally, I thought about an age old question: is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.





No comments: