Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Government Targeting Veterians / Retired Police

The Obama administration is leaving little question as to their motives regarding gun control. As I see it, the people are under attack in this country for anything that resembles personal freedom.

Disarming the nation is a sure way to bring the people under control, and starting with those that have the most experience handling weapons, the combat vets and retired police officers, is a good place for them to start.

This information is not readily available and there is a chance it is not true, but none the less stay alert to what you say to any official of the government as it might come back to you in spades.

(author unknown)
From a Vietnam Vet and retired Police Officer:

I had a doctors appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found out something very interesting that I would like to pass along. While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions:

1. Did I feel stressed?
2. Did I feel threatened?
3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of thequestions, *I would have lost my concealed carry permit*as it would have gone into my medical recordsand the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security.

Looks like they are going after the vets first. Other gun people like retired law enforcement will probably be next. Then when they go after the civilians, what argument will they have? Be forewarned and be aware. The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans and gunowners potential terrorists.

*If you are a gun owner, veteran or not, ***you've been warned. If you know veterans and/or gun owners, please pass this on **to them. Be very cautious about what you say and to whom.**

From a friend last month, at my VA med visit, they asked me exactly the same questions and I asked them why they never asked them before and their answer was that it is a new policy that they must ask all vets!!

No comments: