Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How are things Now - Worse?

Well I'm back for the fall and winter but only when the mood move me - like now when I heard bubba's rant on Fox this Sunday - what a piece of work -

I was hoping that things might be different on the political scene but nothing has changed - the left is still hoping for the death of the President and the total collapse of the our nation.

Without looking too closely, things have gotten worse since I left this spring -

I believe our country is in real trouble - I see only problems ahead, especially now with the elections coming - the left will say and do anything to regain power - just look at our governor here in Wisconsin!!! A complete crook but the news media is giving him a pass

- we have a lot of good people in this state but they seem to have turned a blind eye to corruption -

I have no answers - like before in other posts, I am still struggling with this problem.

No comments: