Monday, July 22, 2024

Joe Says, '' Being A Puppet Wasn't All That Bad!'' : Many Up-Sides He said!

''Thinking about what I wanted t to do next has always been a problem growing up.  So, to cover the problem I made things up to make it look like I wasn't the fool people believed I was. It worked well all through school, including law school. After all, I was a Biiyden so I got a pass to make it through often though my grades suffered. 

''It's difficult to lie in law school where I had to use paper and pencil to continue my craft of lying which made it a struggle. Law school ended with me in bottom 6 of the class.

''But all that failure changed when I entered politics. I found it completely dominated by lies from everyone I knew, not just me!

''Then I made lying to the world an art form, telling tall tales that everyone knew were lies but they were so entertaining, no one cared, everyone laughed instead of calling me out! Life is good.

As vice president with Barrrack and then as president, I become the ''lier in chief'', the perfect foil for Barrrack and his minions lurking in the darkness ready to do his bidding which left me doing my thing at the end of the strings attached to my body and brain, jumping around making people laugh and cry from things I said and did!


The ultimate puppet! None better! Brainless, ethically
depraved, and moraless. The perfect democraaat!
 moralless and brainless.

No comments: