Monday, July 29, 2024

Joe Is Still Ready to Lead? : ''Why Did They Dump Me??''

 ''Hey, what a disgusting saturation. I have a right to know, for God's sake, I'm the sitting president of the United States and I have been cast aside like dirty laundry. I know I'm better than that!! How did this happen all of sudden?

''After 50 years of good government service, my record should be enough to convince the voters they can trust me. Come on man, I've had a great relationship with them over all those years in the Senate and as vice president, and now I'm down here in a dark basement being hidden from the people that I believe love me. It's not right!

And those foreign guys, Xi and Vlad, we're friends, I know them and how they operate. And yet, here I am sitting on the edge of my bed in a basement. How did it come to this?

''There's more to me ya know than just warm milk and ice creams cones. I'm a real person with people experience and a lot of knowledge of how things work. I deserve better.

''And worse, who's idea was it anyway to dump me for Kamala. You know she's a total screw up. Everything she touched turned to shit! - - - jeeeze, - - - - well anyway,  now what was I saying - - where am I anyway. Where's Jill??''


''Put me in coach, I'm ready!''

No comments: