What does that mean, WOKE 2 is here? Believe when I tell you I'm not a communist, it's true! Trust me!
She demands all that ent on is just nonsense, horse play. She carried on about was just befuddled speech from those that were caught up in the moment of the day.
Now the times have changed, she says and everything has different, it's all a new message. Once they were viable ideas and issues, fluid situations that effects the civil society, but now because of the new thinking as new leadership takes hold of the narratives, society now begs for clarity.
They, the beggars, want to know, WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO A COMMUNIST?
AOC is all to happy to take center stage and delude the general public once more as to her intentions!
Hey, look here! I'm a new person and here to help change the nation for the better. The old song and dance is history. Now everything is new! No, really? |

No comments:
Post a Comment