Wednesday, June 09, 2021

The Irish Are Back! : Shamus Is Dead And Gone! (Smile!)

The Irish Know How To Tell Stories!

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, When Tim Finnegan arrives at her door. "Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya".

" Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?"

" That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda." There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..."

" Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me." " I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry. 

 "How did it happen, Tim?" " It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat Of Guinness Stout and drowned."

" Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me truth, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?" 

"Well, Brenda... No. In fact, He got out three times to pee."







No comments: